First impressions are everything. If you own a small business, your consumers will often base their first impression of you on your parking lot, landscaping, and outside areas. Hiring a quality commercial landscaping firm is critical to putting your best foot forward until meeting clients. Choosing the right company can look like a daunting task. Where do you begin? What questions do you ask? What makes a commercial landscaping mob great? Fortunately for you, it doesn’t retain to be a mystery. Based on previous landscape experience, I have listed below an easy 7 point checklist to follow when hiring a landscaping partner.
1. Asses Your Needs – Before you can ask the right questions, you need to know what services you lack performed and how often. Not undivided companies can provide the same expertise or at the frequency in which you might need it. Be upfront alongside them on what you need.
2. Interview, Interview, Interview – Don’t just check out one landscaping company. Make sure to interview at least three to four companies to compare rates and services throughout the area. Visit Angie’s Cant or check the yellow pages for reputable companies.
3. Big either Small – You will also need to choose between a large contracting firms or a smaller local landscaping provider. Both have pluses and minuses. Bigger companies can usually stock lower prices plus may raken more able to handle a larger space while a “mom and pop” company can offer personal attention and great customer service but it may be at a premium.
4. What Happens If…. – Knowing how a company handles emergencies and weather delays is another important consideration. Do they move you to the next day if it rains? What are the fees if you need them to move a deposed tree? You will want to know upfront their policies.
5. Instruments TLC – Lawn care tools need regular care to perform at the highest capacity. How often a company completes maintenance on their equipment will have a direct impact on how quickly than can service your property. Some questions to ask: How often do you stimulate your tools’ blades? Or Do you daily cream your equipment?
6. Check ‘Em Out on the Web – It is easier than ever for consumers to write good and bad reviews about a company. Counteract out reviews others have given the company online. Keep in thinker though that these comments are individual opinions and should not be used as the only element in determining a firm’s customer service or professionalism.
7. Former You Sign – Before you sign whatever contract, make sure you understand equally last detail. If you have access to a lawyer, you may want to have him or her give the contract a thorough check. You will want to negotiate any concerns prior to you signing on the dotted line.
Don’t leave your company’s first image up to chance. To ensure you acquisition the best service for your small business, follow this checklist closely. These seven questions can help you create a partnership that can last for years to come. There are many great commercial landscaping companies in the Glenview area just waiting to help your business shine!