Fried Oysters Egg Pancake
Oysters Egg Pancake is a quite popular food in Taiwan and Fujian area.
To make the delicious dish, the basic ingredients include: fresh oysters, garlic, parsley, sweet potato flour, eggs, and cornstarch.
1) Wash and drain the oysters. Put the oysters into a bowl, along with a spoonful mashed garlic, grounded parsley and a spoonful of soy sauce;
2) Add in six tablespoons of sweet potato flour with some water into the bowl and mix it well;
3) Pour some oil into the pot. When the oil is hot enough, pour the mixture of the ingredients in to the pot;
4) Fry the mixture in the pot until both sides of the oysters turn golden brown;
5) Beat the eggs and pour it onto the well friend oysters to make the pancake;
6) Once the egg mixture solidified completely, put the pancake onto dishes.
It could be topped with sweet chili sauce, tomato sauce, or soy sauce to serve.